High-Performance 'Total' Wi-Fi
We specialize in Ruckus Wireless components . . . "Simply Better Wireless".
Designing and implementing wireless networks is our passion. We provide 'total' Wi-Fi solutions - expert configuration, site survey, installation of all network components required, and ongoing support services are available to ensure non-stop operation of wireless infrastructure. Whether it's Wi-Fi for public use or enterprise-grade solutions, we've got your Wi-Fi covered.
Custom Website Development
Why do you need a professional website?
- It's your online brochure and it provides instant credibility. Your target market can find out about you and your products or services online. Even if you get most of your traffic through networking or personal connections, they will want to check out your website.
- To develop more contacts. Over 2.4 billion people use the internet every day, and some 90% of those have purchased something or contacted a company online in the last 12 months.
- You're accessible around the clock. Your website is accessible 24/7/365, making it one of the most convenient ways to connect with your target market or sell products/services.
However " . . . if you build it, they will come . . ." will not be realized unless people can find your website. We have the expertise to get your website noticed and bring your market to your doorstep.
No organization, regardless of size, is safe from a data security breach. It can happen to any organization at any time. Last year:
- over 169 million personal data records were exposed
- data security incidents rose by 38% over the previous year
- over 52% of those surveyed believe their company will be victimized by a successful cyber attack within the next year
- up to 60% of small and medium sized businesses went out of business within 6-months after a data breach
- attackers successfully remained in networks an average of 200 days before detection
- over 80% of data security breach victims learn of the compromise from a third-party, not from their internal security teams
What’s in your network?